Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions into Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Communications (PGDM-C) programme for the academic session 2017-2019.
Candidates who are interested to pursue PGDM course from MICA can read here details on eligiblity criteria, application procedure, important dates and more.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of MICA
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 1965 for the registration procedure
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Scores of any of the entrance tests like CAT, GMAT, XAT
- Candidates will have to appear for MICAT (MICA Admission Test)
- After the test, candidates will be called for Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) round
- Last date to apply online: November 25, 2016
- Issue of MICAT-I admit cards/call letters: December 2, 2016
- Date of MICAT: December 11, 2016