Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS), Maharashtra, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) course, commencing in the session 2014-15.
The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the entrance examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 20th April 2014, at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata.
Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2014 are also eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- The candidate must have to attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognised board of examination.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC / ST / VJ / NT / OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Application form can be obtained from the Dean's Office, MGIMS, by paying Rs 4,000/- in cash.
- Issue of application form will begin from 20 Dec 2013.
- The last date of receipt of filled up application form on 20 March 2014.
- Entrance examination will be held on 20 April 2014.
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
Sevagram, Wardha - 442102, Maharashtra.
Tel: 91-7152 - 284341.