MAHER (Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education and Research Medical Entrance Exam) 2014 is declared by Meenakshi group of Institutions.
About MAHER Entrance Exam 2014:
- Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education Research (MAHER 2014) conducts an entrance test for admission into its undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BSc. (Nursing) & B.P.T.
- For all courses a common entrance exam is conducted.
- The candidates have to collect an application form in order to enroll their names for the entrance exam.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2013 can also apply.
- Also candidates should have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December, 2013.
- MAHER exam is of multiple choice objective type paper.
- The duration of the paper is two hours and the questions are asked from the subject areas of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
How to apply?
- Brochure and application form for MBBS/BDS may be obtained in person on payment of Rs 1000/- by cash and Rs 500/-for B.Sc Nursing and BPT degree courses.
- To receive the application by post, the candidate should send a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for Rs 1100/- ( MBBS/BDS) or Rs 600/- (B.Sc Nursing and BPT ) drawn in favour of the Registrar, MAHER payable at Chennai.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website and submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs 1000/- for MBBS/BDS degree courses and Rs 500/- for B.Sc Nursing and BPT degree courses.
- New Delhi
- Last date for receipt of filled in application forms: 16th May, 2014
- Date of common entrance test: 28th May, 2014
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research
No. 12, Vembuli Amman Koil Street ,
West K.K. Nagar, Chennai -600 078.
Phone No. (044) 23643955, 23643956
Fax No. (044) 23643958
Email id: email@example.com
For further information and to apply click here