Duration of the course: 2 years
- The candidates must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC), of any of the universities incorporated in any act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institution established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally and will be required to submit the result/Marksheet by September, 2014.
- In case eligible OBC candidates are not available the vacant seats under OBC category will be filled up by wait-listed general category candidates as per merit.
- Candidates applying for MBA are required to have qualified in CAT-2013.
- The admission to MBA will be on the basis of CAT score, Group discussion/Personal interview.
- Cutoff percentile and selection criteria in case of tie in CAT score shall be decided by the institute.
- The list of selected candidates will be made available on the institute website.
- All the candidates are required to visit the institute website regularly for updates.
- No individual information will be sent.
The reservation (SC/ST/OBC/PH) will be as per the norms of Government of India.
How to apply?
- The application forms completed in all respects along with the (SBI collect receipt) non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 800/- for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates, should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Admission), MANIT, Bhopal-462003, by the last date of submission.
- The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online "SBI Collect" into MANIT account. The application form can be downloaded from MANIT'S official website or can be collected from admission section, MANIT, by paying Rs. 100/- through IPO payable to "Director, MANIT, Bhopal" or through post by sending a self addressed A4 size envelope with IPO of Rs. 100/- payable to "MANIT, Bhopal".
Note: Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays
List of documents to be sent (Attested photocopies):
- 10th marksheet/certificate
- HR Sec./Intermediate marksheet/certificate
- Under Graduate marksheet
- CAT score card and CAT admit card
- Caste certificate (For SC/ST/backward classes/disabled)
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Testimonial from two persons
The candidate has to select either a "yes" or "no" against each of the above mentioned documents.
Last date to receive duly filled application form along with the DD: 17th April, 2014
Click here for further details and to apply