Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Medical / Dental courses admissions, commencing in 2014.
MM University is set to conduct All India Entrance Test for admission to the PG Medical courses.
The courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma
- Candidates should attain 17 years of age on or before December 2014.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS / BDS degree from any of the medical colleges recognised by MCI.
- Candidates must have to complete one year compulsory rotating internship by 30 April 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Maharishi Markandeshwar University.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 20 Jan 2014.
- Date of entrance test on 25 Jan 2014.
Convener, Admission Office,
Maharishi Markandeshwar University,
Mullana, Ambala - 133207, Haryana.
Tel: 01731 - 274475 / 78.