The applications from candidates for Marine Engineering at Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune have been invited for the admission process for BTech programme. The interested candidates can apply on or before June 19. The exam is scheduled for May 28 at 27 different centres.
The selection will be based on the marks of the students in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in 10+2 after which they will be considered for MANET CET result, and interview.
The candidates' medical fitness also matters for the selection
How to apply for MANET?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website. In order to apply online, the candidates can follow the steps
- Visit the official website manetpune.ac.in
- Click on the admission tab and select B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- After that, click onto "Click here to Apply Online"
- Fill in all the required details
- Click Submit
- The admission procedure will be done
Dates to Remember
- Last date to apply for appearing in MANET CET at national centers: May 24
- Last date to apply online: June 19 (MANET CET at Pune campus only)
- Issue of admit card for examination: May 15
- Entrance exam at national centers: May 28
MAEER's Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training more popularly known as MANET was founded in 2001 in the MIT, Kothrud Campus to train Cadets to join the Merchant Navy. MANET shifted to Rajbaug, Loni-Kalbhor in 2004.MANET is approved by Directorate General of Shipping (DG Shipping), Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
MANET has been awarded by Devang Mehta Foundation for "Education Leadership Award" in 2014.MANET has also been awarded the "Best Maritime Training Institute" by ABP News Channel in 2015. During a recent poll carried out by the Times of India for the best Engineering Colleges in India, MANET was the only Maritime Institute that was part of the top 100 colleges in India.