University of Lucknow (LU), Lucknow has invited application for admission to 2 years full time Master of Science (M.Sc) programme in Food Processing and Food Technology.
Programme is offered for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates should have passed three year bachelor's degree in Science/ Home Science/ Agriculture/ Engineering/ Technology
- Candidates holding three year B.Sc degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (for general and OBC candidates) and 45% (for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs 800/- should be paid by candidates belonging to General category and OBC. While Rs 400/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Filled in application form along with relevant documents and DD must be sent to, The Coordinator (Prof. Kaman Singh), Food Processing and Food Technology, Department of Chemistry, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226 007
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "Finance Officer, University of Lucknow", Lucknow
For more details and information on How To Apply, visit the official website
The admission will be based on combined merit of entrance test, interview and marks scored in bachelor's degree
- Last date to submit the application: July 31, 2015
- Date of entrance test: August 05, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here