Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar has invited applications for the admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Food Business programme.
The programme is offered for the session 2015.
- Candidate should have passed B.Tech (D.Tech.)/B.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.F.Sc./ B.Sc. Agri.)/ B.Sc.(Ag.Maco)/ B.Sc.(Hort.)/ B.Sc.(Rural Home Science)/B.Tech.(Food Engineering)/ B.Sc.(Food Technology)/ B.Tech (Agri.Engg.)/ B.Sc.(Sericulture) OR
- Candidate should have studied 4 year degree programme. Those who have studied 3 years undergraduate degree programme with science background/ B.BM/ BBA, are also eligible to apply
- Those who have postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Candidates, who will receive their Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) by 18th August, 2015 can also apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (for general candidates) and Rs 500/- (for SC/ST/Cat-1). The fee should be paid through demand draft, drawn in favour of The Assistant Comptroller, Dairy Science College, KVAFSU, Hebbal, Bangalore
- The filled in applications along with the relevant documents and DD should be sent the "Registrar, KVAFSU, Nandinagar, PB No.6, Bidar-585401, Karnataka"
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test, group discussion and interview
Last date for receipt of applications: August 07, 2015
Date of written test/GD/interview: August 17, 2015
For more details on college and courses, click here