Applications are invited by Kurukshetra University for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general, SFS and integrated MBA programmes. Admissions are open for the academic session 2016.
MBA Programmes: Candidates applying for MBA progarmmes must have completed bachelor's degree with 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in any discipline from any recognised university can apply.
Integrated MBA Programme: Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2 standard) from a recognised Board of Education or an equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with English as one of the subjects. (For SC/ST candidates: 10+2 from a recognised Senior Secondary Board of Education or an equivalent Examination with English as one of the subjects).
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online
- Filled in application forms along with required documents, including fee receipt of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBP/Blind candidates of Haryana only) should be sent to office of the Chairperson/Director of the department/institute
MBA Programmes: Admission at Kurukshetra University will be offered based on the merit and candidate's performance in the entrance test. This will be followed by the group discussion and personal interview.
Integrated MBA Programme: Merit list of candidate's will be prepared based on the following criteria.
- Marks of entrance test: 50%
- Marks of qualifying examination (10+2): 40%
- Marks of interview: 10%
- Last date to submit online application form: June 25, 2016
- Date of entrance test for MBA programmes: July 04, 2016