KLE University, Belgavi invites applications for admissions into UG and PG medical programmes offered at constituents colleges of the university for the academic session 2015.
Courses offered are:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS),
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm),
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT),
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing,
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm),
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT),
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nursing
For MBBS/BDS programmes:
- The candidates seeking admission should have passed the higher secondary certificate examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/university from any school/college studied in India/abroad after 12 years of study.
For BPT programmes:
- Candidates should have 40% and above aggregate marks in P.C.B in 10+2.
For MDS programme:
- A candidate who has passed the BDS degree examination after pursuing a study in a dental college recognized by the dental council of India shall be eligible for admission.
For M.Pharm programme:
- Candidates should have aggregate of 50% marks obtained in bachelors in pharmacy or equivalent degree recognized by pharmacy council of India.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) conducted by the university.
- Date of availability of application forms: February 23, 2015
- Last date for online application: April 30, 2015
- Last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form: May 05, 2015
- Availability of hall tickets: May 6, 2015
- Date of KLEU-AIET: May 9, 2015
For further information, visit KLE University