Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University, Karad, invites applications for Krishna All India Entrance Test (KAIET 2014) for admission to the medical courses in its constituent colleges of the university, commencing in 2014-15.
KAIET 2014 is the qualifying entrance exam for admission to below courses.
The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th)
- B.Sc Nursing
The above courses are offered in the following colleges:
- KIMS Medical Colleges
- School of Dental Sciences
- Krishna School of Physiotherapy
- Krishna Institute of Nursing Sciences
Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Indore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Cochin and Karad.
- Candidate should be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2014.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University.
- The filled application form, along with a demand draft of Rs 600/- drawn in favor of 'Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University', should be payable at Karad.
- KAIET 2014 entrance test fee is Rs 1,000/-.
- Last date for the submission of completed application form is 08th May 2014.
- KAIET 2014 entrance test will be held on 15th May 2014.
This university has neither authorized any person nor any agency to admit the student on behalf of the university. The University shall not be responsible for those who are involved in any such illegal activities.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University,
Malkapur, Karad (Dist Sata) - 415110.
Tel: 02164 - 241555 / 6.