Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Odisha, declares admissions to PG Medical (MD) course. The admissions into this course will be based on the performance in KIITEE - 2014 (KIIT Entrance Examination - 2014).
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognised medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
- MD (Anatomy)
- MD (Physiology)
- MD (Biochemistry)
- MD (Microbiology)
- MD (Pharmacology)
- MD (Pathology)
- MD (Community Medicine)
How to apply:
You can apply online via official website.
- Last date for online submission of application form is 15th February, 2014.
- Last date for downloading the admit card is 23rd February, 2014 up to 9 AM.
- The exam will be conducted on 23rd February, 2014 from 2:30 PM onward.
- Reporting time for the exam is 1:45 PM, 23rd February, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here