KIIT School of Films and Media Sciences has the unique distinction of providing degree courses in Film and Media Sciences. The Institute is poised to play a major role in triggering hectic productive activities in the regional and national film and television media in the eastern part of the country, which has so far remained subdued.
Programme offered: Bachelor of Film & Television Production (BFTP)
Duration of the course: 3 years.
Foundation programme: 1 year.
Duration of specialisation: 1 year.
(Any one to be chosen)
- Audio Recording & Sound Designing
- Script Writing
- Production Management
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central / State Board with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1992
- Admissions will be done via KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Exam)
- Last date for applying online for KIITEE is 20th March, 2014.
- Last date for receiving registration/filled in application form in hard copy at University's office is 25th March, 2014.
- KIITEE - 2014 will be held from 24th April to 3rd May, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here