Students can apply through CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT or via the KIITEE Management-2014.
The KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM), Bhubaneswar is a constituent of KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. Its existing 2-year MBA (Rural Management) is designed to balance academics with experiential learning. The KSRM model creates a vibrant learning environment for students.
KSRM is working on its new initiative "360 Degrees of Rural Management Education" to achieve complete depth and width in providing full range of short and long-term academic programmes by 2016 to meet the growing managerial needs of all types of organisations connected with rural economy.
KSRM is the only dedicated school for rural management in India which adopts a 360 Degree-Holistic and Experiential Approach to Rural Management Education. The Induction Program(IP), ARS, CSS and MTS gives practical (Field based) and on the job training (OJT) throughout the two years of the program.
About the course:
- MBA(RM) is a two years, four semesters program with three compulsory field segments of two months each after the first, second and third semester.
- The program starts with an induction program(IP) and ends with final placement(FP).
- MBA (Rural Management): Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation can apply.
- Final Year degree students who can prove the eligibility before 30th September 2014 can also apply.
- Past academic performance
- Performance in Entrance Test and GD/PI
Click here to find further details and to apply