Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agri Business Management course, commencing in the session 2014.
The programme aims at empowering professional and other graduates, particularly graduates from agricultural universities with critical management and entrepreneurial competencies enabling them to own and manage agribusiness enterprises of global standards.
- All professional graduates of State agricultural universities / deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.5/10.0 (7.0 for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on KAUMAT score card, group discussion, personal interview and academic excellence in qualifying degree.
How to apply:
- The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Associate Dean, College of Co-operation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara by paying Rs 10/- per form.
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala Agricultural University.
- The filled application form, along with a demand draft of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 375/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680656 should be submitted to the admission office of the Kerala Agricultural University.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 07th April 2014.
- KAUMAT 2014 entrance examination would be held on 21st April 2014.
- Publication of rank list on 07th May 2014.
- GD and PI would be held from 19th to 21st May 2014.
MBA Agri-Business Management,
College of Co-operation,
Banking and Management,
Vellanikkara, KAU P.O, Thrissur,
Kerala - 680656.
Ph: 0487-2438515 .