Kerala Agricultural University invites applications for admissions to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agribusiness Management program for the commencing session 2015-16.
- Professional graduates of state agricultural universities/ deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5 for SC/ST candidates) can apply.
- Graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/foreign universities recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards under traditional system (5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates) can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online.
- The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Director, MBA (ABM), College of Co-operation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara by paying Rs.20 per form.
- The filled in application forms may be submitted to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O, Thrissur, Kerala-680 656 along with application processing fee of Rs.1000/- (in the case of SC/ST candidates Rs.500/-).
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Kerala Agricultural University Management Aptitude Test (KAUMAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the university.
|Last date for submission of filled in application form||March 25, 2015|
|Issuance of memo for KAU MAT||March 31, 2015|
|Date of KAU MAT||April 12, 2015|
|Publication of list of candidates who qualify for GD & PI||April 18, 2015|
|Date of GD/PI|| April 28, 2015 to April 30, 2015|
|Publication of selection list|| May 7, 2015|
For further information, visit KAU Thrissur.