Karunya University, Coimbatore has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme. Admissions are offered in various specializations for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant discipline
- For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit the university's website
How to Apply
- The candidate can apply online
- Application fee Rs 600 + service tax should be paid using credit card/debit card/net banking facility or they can submit the application using demand draft (DD) mode at their website
- DD Rs 600 should be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University' payable at ‘Coimbatore'
- Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114 by speed post/registered post with their Name, application number and the course opted at the backside
- Candidates have to attend the online test and interview in the university campus
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree (50%), online test (25%) and interview (25%), the PG admission will be done
- The admission for PG programme will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement/ degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the university
- Last date to submit PG application: June 30, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, click here