The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has declared an official notification of the Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology programs (CEEB) 2017.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University has invited applications for admissions to the following programs MTech Biotechnology program, MSc Biotechnology program and MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc programs of study.
The interested candidates can apply through the online mode by April 5, 2017.
Guide before applying online:
- The candidates must remember the password.
- The candidates must read the declaration carefully before the final submission of online application form.
- Upload scanned photograph (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and signature in JPG format (size should be between 20-50 KB).
- The statements made by the candidates in the application form must be correct and submit the form before the closing date.
How to apply:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'Apply online'.
- Thereafter, the candidates can click on to the relevant link.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- After submitting the same, the admission procedure will be completed.
- Take a printout for future use.
- General or OBC: An application fee of Rs 1000 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration process.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disable Persons: The candidates can make the payment of Rs 500 for the registration procedure.
- The entrance examination fee for foreign national is US$ 40 or Rs 2640 for the registration procedure.
Important date to remember:
The interested candidates can apply through online mode by April 5, 2017.