Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore has invited application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Chemistry and Physics of Materials Unit, Evolutionary and Organismal Biology Unit, Molecular Biology and Genetics Unit and Neuro Sciences Unit and Master of Science (M.S) programme by research and engineering.
Admissions are offered for the midyear session 2015-16.
M.S (Engineering)/M.S (Research) Programme:
- Aspirants who has completed M Sc, B.E, B Tech, M E, M Tech or MBBS with minimum of 50% in their highest University examination and must have qualified in the GATE/ UGC or CSIR - NET-JRF/ ICMR - JRF/ DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE fellowship are eligible to apply
- Certificate of those examination will have the validity period till 1 January 2016 for seeking admission to research programme
- Aspirants who have completed M Sc., B E, B Tech, B.Pharm/ M E, M Tech or MBBS can alos apply
- Candidates should have secured minimum of 50% in their highest university examination, and must qualified in the GATE /GPAT/ UGC -/ CSIR - NET-JRF/ ICMR - JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE (Fellowship)
- Certificate of such examination should have the validity period till 1 January 2016 for seeking admission to research programme. ME/M.Tech students are required to qualify one of the exams mentioned above, however exceptional candidates without these exams may also be considered
How to Apply?
Click Here to apply online
For information on selection procedure, visit the official website
- Last date to submit the online application: November 06, 2015
- Classes begin on: January 01, 2016
For more information on college visit the university's website