Applications have been invited by Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bengaluru for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), integrated Ph.D and Master of Science (M.S) programme by research and engineering.
Admissions are offered for the session 2016.
M.S (Engineering)/M.S (Research) Programmes:
- Candidates who have completed an M.Sc, B E, B Tech, B.Pharm. M E, M Tech or MBBS are eligible to apply.
- They should have at least 50% in their highest University examination, and should also have qualified in GATE /GPAT/UGC/ CSIR-NET-JRF / ICMR - JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST /INSPIRE(JRF).
- Candidates must have an M Sc., B E, B Tech, B.Pharm/ M E, M Tech or MBBS to apply, and should have secured at least 50% in their highest university examination. Candidates should also have qualified in the GATE /GPAT/ UGC -/ CSIR - NET-JRF/ ICMR - JRF / DBT-JRF/JEST / INSPIRE (Fellowship).
- (The certificate of such examination should have the validity period for seeking admission to research programme as on 1 January 2016)
- Generally ME/M.Tech students are required to qualify one of the exams mentioned above, however exceptional candidates without these exams may also be considered.
Integrated Ph.D Programme: Candidates should have a minimum of 55% marks at the bachelor's level (B.Sc/B.E/ B.Tech.) as applicable to the area. Candidates who are appearing for their final examination can also apply.
How to Apply?
Candidates can visit the official website to apply online.
Selection of candidates for integrated Ph.D Programme will be based on the Joint Admission Test (JAM) for master's and/or JNCASR's written test, followed by interview at Bangalore for the shortlisted candidates.
Last date to submit the online application: April 10, 2016.
For more information on college and course, click JNCASR