Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, invites applications for Postgraduate (PG) entrance examination for admission to MD and MS courses, commencing in 2015.
The courses offered are:
MD / MS Courses in:
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Blood Transfusion and Immuno Hematology, Community Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery and E.N.T
- Candidates must be of Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any of the recognised institution by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed their one year rotatory internship by March 31, 2015.
Candidates will be selected based on All India Level Entrance Examination conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- UR / OBC candidates: Rs 1,000/-
- SC / ST candidates: Rs 800/-
- Last date for the submission of online application form is October 31, 2014.
- PG entrance exam will be conducted on November 23, 2014.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry - 605006.