Applications are invited by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry for admission to 4 years and 6 months Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme for the academic session 2015.
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- He/ she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2015.
- The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The higher/ senior secondary examination or the Indian school certificate examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher/ senior secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Mode of payments can be done through net banking, credit card and debit card only.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
Also Read: JIPMER Entrance Examination 2015 Time Table
- On-line registration closes on: May 04, 2015
- Download of admit cards:May 20, 2015 to June 07, 2015
- Date of entrance examination: June 07, 2015
- Expected date of publication of merit list: June 15, 2015
For further information, visit www.jipmer.edu