Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and research (JIPMER) has invited applications for its postgraduate courses. The notice has been released for admissions in Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses.
- Candidate must have an MBBS degree from a medical institute recognized by Medical Council of India
- Candidate must have completed one-year internship or if not completed, should complete it by December 31, 2016
- Candidate must be registered with Central/ State Medical Council
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link
- Fill up all the details
- Upload photograph and signature
- Make payment
- Click Submit
- For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 800
- For OPH candidates, there is no application fee
- For other candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1200
Selection will be done on the basis of written test
For more information, visit the official website.