Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi has invited applications for admission into Engineering Programmes.
Admissions are offered in Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE), Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Security & Cyber Forensics (ISCF) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Computer Science & Engineering(CSE), Computer Science(CS) programmes for the academic year 2016.
B.Tech Programmes: Candidates must have completed their Senior Secondary (12th /intermediate) examination with Mathematics and Physics as a compulsory and also one of the following subjects Computer Science, Chemistry, Electronics from CBSE or any other Board recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent with minimum 50% Marks/Equivalent CGPA.
M.Tech CSE Programmes: Candidate should have completed B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering /Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Engineering / ICT with minimum 60% marks or MCA or M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc (IT)
M.Sc.(Software Engineering), M.Sc.(Electronics) with minimum 60% marks or B. Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
M.Tech ISCF Programme: Candidates must have completed their B.Tech./ BE in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or MCA or M.Sc in IT/Computer Science/Information Science and technology/Electronics/Software Engineering or an equivalent degree with miminum 60% marks.
Ph.D Computer Science Programme: Candidates must have completed their MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT with minimum 60% marks from any university/Institution recognized by the association of indian universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Candidates must have qualified in NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE or equivalent National Level test, conducted by Government agencies such as UGC, CSIR. Having a valid score/card as on June 30, 2016, in the above mentioned exam, will be shortlisted for the interview to be conducted by JH.
How to Apply?
- Candidate should visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates have to submit their applications through Dean of the Faculty to the Chairman, Admission Committee/PhD admission coordinator.
- Selection of candidates will be based on candiadte's performance in written test/ interview / qualifying examination marks.
- Ph.D candidates have to write UGC/NET/JRF examinations with valid fellowship
- Last date to submit online application: June 9, 2016.
- Display of selection lists for B.Tech programmes: June 28, 2016 onwards.
- Date of M. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering entrance test: June 28, 2016.
- Display of entrance test results on Official website: June 15-20, 2016.
- Closure of admissions: July 22, 2016.
For more information on college, visit Jamia Hamdard University
Also Read: Top 50 Engineering Colleges in India 2015