Jain University, Bangalore, invites applications for admission to MS Engineering in Aerospace Programme, commencing in the session 2013.
In order to fulfill the requirements of the working executives, Jain University has plans to offer M.S (Engineering) programme facilitating them to attend the classes in evening hours at its centre in Bangalore city.
These programmes have been conceived and designed based on the market demands noted from the executives who have been working in organizations for atleast two years after graduation and have plans to continue in the organizations.
- Candidates must have passed in the prescribed qualifying degree examination or equivalent with not less than 50% (for SC/ST 45% marks) in the aggregate.
- Must be in service for a period of at least two years and shall be sponsored by the respective organisation.
- University Registration Fees: Rs 5,000/-.
- Tuition fee: Rs 1,20,000 (for the entire course).
- Thesis evaluation fee: Rs 20,000/-.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Campus: School of Graduate Studies, # 34, 1st Cross, J C Road, Bangalore.
Last date for the submission of application form is 27th December 2013.
Entrance test will be held on 12th January 2014.
Dr C Subramanian,