Jain University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme, commencing in 2014.
The M.Tech course is offered at:
- International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management
- School of Engineering & Technology
- Centre for Emerging Technologies
- The candidate must have B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Jain University entrance test score will not be considered for candidates seeking admission based on PGCET/GATE score.
- The candidate must have taken the Jain University entrance test and must have been this is one word for admission.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE score or entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Jain University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of "Jain University", Payable at Bangalore.
- Application from can also be obtained from the university office by paying Rs. 500/- in cash.
Entrance test & counselling venue:
School of Graduate Studies, 1st Cross, J C Road, Bangalore - 27.
- Last date for the submission of application form is July 17.
- Counselling date for GATE score candidates on July 27.
- Entrance test will be held on July 27.
Jain University, School of Engineering & Technology,
Jain Global Campus,
Jakkasandra Post, Kanakapura Taluk,
Ramanagara District - 562112.