The Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions into full time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in the business disciplines of Accounting, Financial Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organisational Behaviour and Strategy for the year 2016.
Interested candidates must have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of outstanding intellectual ability, motivation, faculty recommendations and personal characteristics required for an international academic career.
Standard postgraduate entry tests (GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ GATE/ JRF) will be used to assess general ability and, if necessary, proficiency in English.
All applicants are required to take one of the following tests before submitting their application. Applications will not be considered without a valid test score.
- Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA. Or
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA. or
- Common Admission Test (CAT)/ GATE/ JRF.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website for the fellowship.
- Application fee of Rs 3000 is to be paid.
Last date of application: September 7, 2015