Institute of Rural Management Anand has invited applications for admission to the following courses of Academic Year 2015-16.
- Postgraduate programme in Rural Management (PRM 2015-17)
- Fellow programme in Rural Management (FPRM 2015)
- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognised university / institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
- Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before, June 2015, may also apply.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with any one of the following are eligible for admission to FPRM 2015.
- Post graduation in any discipline from a recognised Institution with 55% marks, and 50% marks at graduation level.
- PGDRM from IRMA.
- Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years' work experience.
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience.
- Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before June 2015, may also apply. Applicants with PGDRM qualification from IRMA and applicants who have valid score of UGC JRF (NET) / CSIR in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc) are exempted from writing the written test and will be directly called for interview.
How to apply:
An applicant can opt for one of the following options:
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment through SBI's Online Internet Banking "i-collect" facility, SBI would generate reference number after successful payment. Use this reference number and apply online through IRMA website https://www.irma.ac.in
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand - 388 001 on payment of full fees.
Online application fees :
Rs. 1200/- General & OBC
Rs. 600/- SC/ST/dap
Rs. 1600/- General & OBC
Rs. 800/- SC/ST/dap
Application fees for applying in hardcopy:
Rs. 1275/- General & OBC
Rs. 675/- SC/ST/dap
Rs. 1675/- General & OBC
Rs. 875/- SC/ST/dap
Commencement of Application procedure: September 15, 2014
For further details, visit: