The law programmes include Five Year Integrated B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.)
Students aspiring Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014 admission to Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) must appear for CLAT 2014 examination GNLU for admissions at ILNU.
The selection will be based on the All India Rank for CLAT 2014.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July, 2014.
- In view of the Bar Council of India, Legal Education Rules -2008, University Grants Commission Act and Regulations, decision of the Honorable Supreme Court of India, the applicants who have obtained +2 higher secondary pass certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the five year integrated programme. However, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 through open universities system directly without having any basic qualifications for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the integrated five year programme.
How to apply?
- You can apply online by visiting the official website.
- (Or) Obtain the Application Form directly from the Institute/authorized centre
- (Or) Download application form from the official website.
Payment for online application can be done using credit/debit card.
For offline applications, the duly filled application along with the DD for prescribed fee must be sent to
The Admission Officer,
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Ahmedabad - 382 481,
Note: The application form should be filled in all respect. Please note that the incomplete forms will summarily be rejected.
Last date to fill-in CLAT application is 31st March, 2014.
Visit www.clat.ac.in for details.
Candidates have to simultaneously fill-in form of Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) online.
Online applications for admission to ILNU will commence from 10th March, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here