Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate programmes commencing in 2014.
The PG programmes are offered in:
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Technology
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
Candidates should have passed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates should have passed Master's degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian School of Mines.
- After filling the details on the application form, applicants are required to submit the application online and take a printout of the system generated application form.
- The candidates are required to send the printout of the system generated application form, payment receipt (Rs 1,000/- for SC/ST/PD candidates and Rs 2,000/- for all other categories of candidates), photocopies of all certificates and mark sheets to the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826004, Jharkhand .
- The envelope containing the print out of system generated application form and all other relevant documents should be superscribed as "Admission to M.Sc. /M.Sc. Tech/ M.Phil 2014".
- Closing date & time of online application is 07th April 2014.
- Last date of depositing fees through bank chalan is 11th April 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 16th April 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held on 11th May 2014.
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad - 826004, Jharkhand.
Ph: 0326-2296559 .