Indian Maritime University(IMU), Chennai, invites applications for Common Entrance Test (CET) for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, for the academic year 2014-15.
The programmes are offered in:
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
- LL.M (Maritime Laws)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% in PCM subjects and 50% in English from any of the recognised board of examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for final examination and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates should be between 17-25 years of age.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in IMU CET.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
Rs 1,000/- for general candidates.
Rs 700/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for the submission of application form is 20th May 2014.
CET exam would be held on 14th June 2014.