The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has invited applications for admissions into its MBA(IB) porgramme for the academic session 2017-19. As per the official notification released by the IIFT, the entrance examination for the selection of candidates for admission into the MBA(IB) programme is scheduled to be held on November 27, 2016.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates is their final year of graduation can also apply.
- No age limit.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Offline applications are also accepted.
- Application fee of Rs.1,550 should be paid by General and OBC category candidates while SC/ST/PH candidates are to pay Rs.775.
- The filled in application form along with necessary enclosures should reach the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Exam Paper pattern
- The entrance examination will be held offline in paper-pencil mode.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Test will be held for a duration of 2 hours
- Candidates will be tested on the following topics:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
- Last for online registration and obtaining application forms across the counter at IIFT: September 5, 2016
- Last date for receipt of application forms: September 5, 2016
- Date of written examination: November 27, 2016