Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida, invites applications for admission Management of Business Finance (MBF) course, commencing in 2014.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Finance.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1250/- in favor of Indian Institute of Finance, should be payable at Delhi.
- Candidates may be allowed to fill the application form on the spot on the date of group discussion & personal interviews by paying an additional fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Please note that an applicant must appear on any one date out of the above mentioned dates for GD /PI .
- After filing of the application form for a particular date, in case the candidate is not able to appear for GD / PI for any reasons the application form would remain valid for all subsequent GD / PI date .
Last date for the submission of application form is 31st May 2014.
Indian Institute of Finance,
45 A, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida - 201308,
Tel: 0120 - 6471004.