Applications have been invited by Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad for admission to 15 months executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates must be graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university
- Candidates should have 5+ years of corporate experience
- Candidate should have CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA scores or Institute administered aptitude test and interview scores
- Candidates can apply online
- Application fee of Rs 2,000/- should be paid Demand Draft, drawn in favour of "Institute of Management Technology" payable at Hyderabad, or make an online payment
- Filled in application along with required documents should be sent through speed post to the following address: Admissions Office, Institute of Management Technology, Survey No. 38, Cherlaguda Village, Shamshabad Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad - 501218
Candidates will shortlisted for the interview based on their relevant CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA scores. However, past work experience, academic performance and other achievements will also be considered while shortlisting.
Note: Institute administered aptitude test can be conducted only in case of corporate tie-up and company sponsored employees.
- Last date to submit application forms: April 30, 2016
- Date of aptitude test and interview: May 14, 2016
For more information on college, visit IMT, Hyderabad