Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has invited applications for admission to full time/part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in various departments.
Admissions are offered for the session 2015-16.
- Candidates should have masters degree in respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or its equivalent as determined by the institute wherever letter grades are awarded OR
- Candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded, for the general (UR) category and qualified national level graduate entrance test: GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET or equivalent OR
- Candidates should have B.Tech/ B.Arch degree or equivalent in respective discipline from CFTIs with excellent academic record (with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 75% marks) with GATE.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Candidates should deposit the requisite fee of Rs 200 for General/OBC ( Rs 100 for SC/ST/PD). The fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Duly filled-in application form with appropriate enclosures must be sent by speed post or by registered post to The Chairman, PG Admission, PG Admission Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667, Uttarakhand
For more details on how to apply? Click Here
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview (selection procedure different for each department) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to apply online: September 17, 2015
- Last date to deposit the application fee: September 19, 2015
- Last date to receive the application form: September 22, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click IIT, Roorkee