Applications have been invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, for admission into 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programmes. Admissions are offered in various programmes for the session 2016-17.
- M.Tech Programmes: Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering or equivalent respectively
- M.Arch Programme: Candidates must have Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent degree
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
For more details on application procedure, visit the university's website
- Admission will be offered to candidates based on marks secured in the Normalized GATE Marks only or Normalized GATE Marks and Interview/Written Test
- For sponsored candidates: Admission will be offered to candidate's based on their performance in the interview/written test and relevant experience
- Last date to apply online: April 10, 2016.
- Last date to deposit application fee: April 12, 2016.
For more information on college, visit IIT Roorkee