Applications have been invited for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur for admission into Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Science (MS) by research, Master of Design (M.Des) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes. Admissions are offered for the academic session July, 2016.
M.Des Programme: Candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in Engineering or science (4 year programme), Design or Architecture with a minimum marks/CPI.
M.Tech Programmes: Candidates should have completed bachelor's degree in engineering or science (4 year programme) or a master's degree in science with a specified minimum marks/CPI
M.Tech. in Biological Sciences and Bio-engineering: Applicants holding bachelor's degree in pharmacy/medicine/veterinary science with specified minimum marks/CPI are eligible to apply
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- The application fee of Rs 400 for should be paid by the candidates belonging to General/OBC category while Rs 200/- should be paid by the SC/ST/PwD applicants
- Application fee should be paid through payment gateway via net banking/ credit or debit card
- Candidate must have a valid GATE/CEED score to seek admission in the M.Tech./M.Des./M.S. by Research programmes
- Admissions will be offered to candidates directly based on the GATE/CEED scores of the candidates and their performance in the qualifying examination. Candidates may also required to appear for written tests and/or interviews
- While admission to the Ph.D programmes will be based on written tests and/or interviews
Last date to submit online application form: April 11, 2016
For more details about the college, visit the website