Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2017 notification has been released and the registration is going on. JAM 2017 will be conducted by IIT Delhi. The exam will be conducted to select candidates for admissions in M.Sc. courses in IITs and M.Sc. and integrated M.Sc.-P.hD courses in IISC.
The last date to apply is October 6, 2016. The exam will be conducted on February 12, 2017.
- Candidate should have bachelor's degree
- Candidate should have secured 55% of marks (including all subjects, languages, subsidiary) in graduation degree without rounding off.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD the marks criteria in bachelor's is relaxed to 50%
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link
- Click on New User? Register here
- Register with your email id , name and mobile number
- Login with the email id and password
- Fill up the necessary details
- Make online payment
- For information, read the official brochure
- For one test paper, application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs. 750 and as for others Rs. 1050
- For two test papers, application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs. 1500 and as for others Rs. 2100
- Selection will be done on the basis of a 3 hours test
- The test will be of 60 question of 100 marks in total
- The test will have three sections