Admissions are offered for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates should have secured minimum first class master degree in the relevant discipline (Engineering/Technology) OR
- Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks in engineering/ technology from a reputed Institute with a valid GATE score OR
- Candidate should have a B.Tech degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with a minimum CPI of 8.0 OR
- Candidate must have completed master degree in the relevant discipline of Science with valid GATE qualification or UGC/CSIR-JRF qualification or equivalent fellowship
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee of Rs 100/- should be paid through a Demand Draft (DD), drawn in favour of "Registrar, IIT Indore" and payable at Indore.
Selection of candidates will be based on the written test and interview, conducted by the institute.
Last date to apply online:
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering: May 07, 2016
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering: May 10, 2016
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering: May 12, 2016
Date of written test and/or interview:
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering: May 09, 2016 and May 10, 2016
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering: May 12, 2016
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering: May 16, 2016 and May 17, 2016