Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Bio Medical Engineering, Bio Technology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Design, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics.
Admissions are offered for the session January 2016.
Ph.D in Bio Medical Engineering Programme: Candidates must have:
- First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in master's degree in Science/Engineering / Technology.
- M.Tech/M.E./M.S (Engineering/Technology) degree with first class or its equivalent in the respective or allied areas.
- Candidates with bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or master's degree in Sciences in an allied area and possessing a valid GATE score are also eligible to apply.
Ph.D in Design Programme:
- Candidates should have M.Des / M.Arch/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ MFA / M.A/ M.Sc/ Postgraduate Diploma in Design of NID, Ahmedabad and equivalent.
- Ph.D in Chemistry Programme: Candidates should have:
- Master's (MSc) degree in Chemical Sciences with good academic record.
- Valid UGC-JRF/CSIR-JRF or DST inspire JRF or any other self scholarship holder.
For further information on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Click Here to apply online.
- The Application fee is Rs 300/- for General/OBC category (men only), 150/- for SC/ST/PWD category (men only) and 150/- for all women applicants
For further details on how to apply?? visit the university's website.
The admission process typically consists of a written test followed by an interview but differs for each department.
Last date to apply online: November 26, 2015.
For more information on college, click IIT Hyderabad