Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes, commencing in 2015.
The programmes offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- The candidates must have a B.Tech / B.E degree with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech.
- B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE
Eligible candidates admitted to full-time M.Tech programme will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs 8,000/-.
Institute encourages M.Tech. students to present their research work at national and international conferences, and provides travel scholarships of upto Rs. 60,000/- to such students.
Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- There will be no application fee.
- Last date for submission of application form is April 03, 2015.
- Announcement of short listed candidates on April 13, 2015.
- Written test and interview would be held from May 08 to 11, 2015.
Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar,
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Campus,
Chandkheda, Visat - Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382424.