IIT Gandhinagar, invites applications from foreign students for its Doctoral in Philosophy for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIT-G.
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science
- Social Epidemiology
- South Asian Studies
- Ancient and Medieval India
How to apply:
All application forms must be submitted online. If candidates are applying for more than one discipline, then they need to submit a separate application for each discipline. There is no application fee. Candidates do not have to mail a hard copy of the form.
Candidate will receive an email confirming that his/ her application was received and an application number will be assigned to his/ her. In response to this email, candidate must send:
A copy of the identification page of his/ her passport indicating his/ her nationality.
A copy of candidate's transcript in English. If the document is not in English, a certified English translation will be required.
- After an initial check regarding completeness of candidate's application, his/ her application will be forwarded to the appropriate discipline.
- After an internal review, if the candidate is shortlisted, he/ she will be interviewed and/or a test will be administered by a committee via phone or the Internet (Skype).
- If the candidate is to be found suitable for admission, an offer letter will be sent subsequently.
Last date to apply: 15th March, 2014
For more details, click here.