Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited applications for the admission to 2 years full-time and 3 years part-time Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes, 2015 offered in various disciplines.
Candidates should required to have graduation in B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc or equivalent 60% or 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates belonging to general/ OBC category are required to pay Rs200 for each application form and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs 50.
- For more information on application procedure, please visit the official website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of test, interviews conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of online application form: March 31, 2015.
- Dates for test,interviews: May 12, 2015 to June 09, 2015.
For more details visit www.iitd.ac.in