Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, invites applications for its full time MBA programme 2014-16. The candidates can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIT-Delhi. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It is one of the IITs along with other Indian Institutes of Technology institutions in India.
Name of the Programme: Full Time MBA programme for the year 2014-16
- Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Architecture or Pharmacy or BSc Agriculture Engineering OR
- Master degree in any branch of Physical or Chemical or Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Master Degree in Commerce or Economics, CA/ICWA.
- Candidate's selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT 2013 Exam's scores.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Date of Announcement of CAT Result: 14 January, 2014
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 15 January, 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 31 January, 2014
- Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 03-06 April, 2014
- Date of Declaration of Admission Results: 5 May, 2014
In order to apply click here.