Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar, invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes, commencing in 2014.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
- School of Infrastructure
- School of Mechanical Sciences
- School of Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Candidates must have a M.Tech / M.E degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks OR B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline with 70% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a M.Sc / M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a Master degree with UGC/NET Score or M.Phil degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- The hardcopy of application form with necessary enclosures should be signed and submitted to above mentioned address along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- for general/OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of "IIT Bhubaneswar" on any nationalised bank payable at Bhubaneswar by post or in person in A4 size envelop only.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Last date for online application form is October 15, 2014.
- Last date for submission of online application form is October 20, 2014.
Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs),
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar,
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007.