IIT Bhubaneswar, invites applications for its 'Post Doctoral Fellowship' programme for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by logging on to the official web site of IIT-Bbs.
This is purely a temporary time-bound position, and must not be considered in any way as a permanent cadre of the Institute. The fellowship is offered initially for a period of one (1) year, and may be extended for another year based on review of the contributions made by the fellow.
Consistently good academic record, followed by a Ph.D. degree in the relevant fields in Engineering/ Science/ Humanities. Only those candidates who have received the Ph. D. degree within the past two years, will be considered.
Application should include :
- Detailed CV
- One-page summary of Ph.D. work
- Two-page research proposal
- One-set of copies of publication.
- For Engineering: Rs. 30,000-35,000 depending on years of post Ph.D. experience.
- For Science & Humanities: Rs. 25,000-30,000 depending on years of post Ph.D. Experience.
How to apply:
- After online submission, students need to print a hard-copy of the completed application form (the online portal will allow the students to print after successful electronic submission of their application). They need to attach all relevant enclosures and forward the application packet to:
Officer-on-Special Duty (Academics)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar - 751 007
- The hardcopy of application form with necessary enclosures should be signed and submitted to the above mentioned address along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PD drawn in favour of "IIT Bhubaneswar" on any nationalised bank payable at Bhubaneswar in A4 size envelope only by post or in person.
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Last date to apply: 15th March, 2014
For more details, click here.