Applications are invited by the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Science (MS) programmes offered in various specialisations.
Selected students will be offered scholarship as per UGC/MHRD norms.
- The candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S/ equivalent degree with first class with an aggregate minimum of 60 percent marks or CGPA 6.5 out of 10
- Candidate must have a valid score in GATE/JEST/UGC NET in relevant area
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Changes in applications will not be allowed to once the application is submitted
Selection of candidates will be based on the written test/interview, conducted by the institute for shortlisting and final selection of the candidates.
Note: Students are required to submit the challan copy for the respective courses at the time of the interview as proof.
- The last date to apply online : May 4
- The last date to pay application fee: May 12
- Date of interview (tentative date): May 18