Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate and Research programmes, commencing in 2014.
The PG programmes are offered in:
- Ph D in Science Faculty
- M Sc (Engg) and Ph D in Engineering Faculty
- Ph D in Interdisciplinary areas
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master of Management (M.Mgt)
Ph.D integrated programmes in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences.
External Registration Programmes (ERP).
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates should have passed Master's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks form any of the recognised universities.
- For more eligibility details please visit official website of Indian Institute of Science.
The selection will be based on CSIR-UGC NET / UGC NET / DBT JRF / ICMR JRF / JEST / GATE / IISc Entrance Test score.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For SC / ST / PH: Rs 300/-.
- ERP candidates: Rs 1500/-.
- Sponsored candidates: Rs 600/-.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 07th March 2014 (Sponsored candidates).
- Last date for receipt of application form is 05th April 2014 (Regular candidates).
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore - 560012.