Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur, invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) commencing in June 2014.
FPM is a unique programme specifically designed for working professionals.
The area's of specialisations are:
- Economics & Business Environment
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour & HRM
- Business Policy & Strategy
- IT and Systems
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% of marks.
- Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech/ B.Architecture / M.B.B.S Degree with at least 60 % of marks. Such degree should be of at least 4 years duration.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC JRF score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic Performance
- Relevant Work Experience
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Raipur.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of IIM, Raipur should reach FPM Office IIM Raipur.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/NC-OBC/PWD applicants, who submits an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/PWD certificates.
Last date for the submission of application form is 28th Feb 2014.
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur - 492015.