Indian Institute of Management, Raipur has invited applications for admissions to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2016 in the following specialisations for the academic session 2016.
The specialisations offered are:
- Business Policy and Strategy,
- Economics and Business Environment,
- Finance and Accounting,
- Information Technology and System,
- Organisational Behaviour & HRM,
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Raipur's doctoral programme:
- Candidates must have a masters degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidate must posses professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates must have done an integrated master's degree programme in any discipline with 55% marks.
- A bachelor's degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent as an average.
- Candidates in the final year of master's/bachelor degree in any discipline can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- A demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, payable at Raipur is required along with application form.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP applicants who submit an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP certificate.
- Duly filled-in application forms along with relevant documents and application fee should be sent to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015 only through speed post.
- Candidates with CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF scores wil be shortlisted on the basis of the details in the application form and the score of the tests.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend interviews on 4th and 5th April, 2016 at IIM Raipur Campus.
- Last date for receiving application form: February 4, 2016
- Date of Personal interview: April 4 - 5, 2016
- Date of declaration of result: April 22, 2016
- Last date of offer acceptance with acceptance fee: May 5, 2016
For further information visit, IIM Raipur.